Liability Disclaimer and User Agreement for IAITAM World powered by MATIAi software.
This Software Application (“Software”) is offered to you, the user (“User”), conditionedon acceptance of the terms, conditions, fees, and notices contained herein, without modification. User access and use of this Software constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
User agrees not to use this service to conduct or attempt to conduct any business or activity or solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by law. In addition, taking action which results in blocking access to this Software or IAITAM or World.IAITAM Website by other users will be deemed an unauthorized use.
Anyone using this system expressly consents to administrative monitoring at all times.
Anyone using this system agrees to all stated fees for usage.
Disclaimer of Liability and Reliability
In preparation of this Software, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly functionality possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors in information may occur. In particular but without limiting anything here, IAITAM or IAITAM World, and any other affiliated entity, reseller, or related 1st, 2nd, or 3rd party disclaims any responsibility for errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained on pages or data in this (IAITAM).
The Software functionality is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind. IAITAM makes no representations or warranties regarding the condition or functionality of this Software, its suitability for use, or that this Software will be uninterrupted or error-free.
If misleading, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate information is brought to our attention, a reasonable effort will be made to fix or remove it.
Links to Third Parties’ Web Sites
There are links and pointers to third party Internet websites in the IAITAM, IAITAM World Software. These sites linked from the Software are not under IAITAM or IAITAM Worlds control. IAITAM or IAITAM World does not assume any liability for any information, communications, or materials available at such linked sites, or at any link contained in a linked site. IAITAM or IAITAM World does not intend these third-party links to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities and are provided for convenience only. Each individual site has its own set of policies about what information is Appropriate for public access. User assumes sole responsibility for use of third-party links and pointers.
Disclaimer of Damages
By using IAITAM or IAITAM World software, the User assumes all risks associated with the use of this Software, including any risk to User’s device, software or data being damaged by any virus, software, or any other file which might be transmitted or activated via a IAITAM or IAITAM World service or User’s access to it. IAITAM or IAITAM World shall not in any event be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues, or lost profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or misuse of the information or lack of information on the IAITAM or IAITAM World Software or with the delay or inability to use this Software, or from any information, documents, services, software, or other material obtained through this Software, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Software, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if IAITAM or IAITAM World and/or any of its employees/affiliates has been advised of the possibility of damages. IAITAM or IAITAM World shall not be liable for any loss or injury caused in whole, or in part, by its actions, omissions, or contingencies beyond its control, including in procuring, compiling, or delivering the information, or arising out of any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information regardless of how caused, or arising out of any user’s decision, or action taken or not taken in reliance upon information furnished.
Disclaimer of Association with User
User acknowledges that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between the User and IAITAM or IAITAM World as a result of this Agreement or use of this Software. User agrees not to hold himself or herself out as a representative, agent, or employee of IAITAM or IAITAM World and IAITAM or IAITAM World shall not be liable for any representation, act or omission of the User.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by IAITAM or IAITAM World. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of IAITAM or IAITAM World and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
Use of Bulletin Board, Or Any Other Communication or Interactive Forums
To the extent that this Software contains or may in the future contain bulletin boards, discussion webs, chat rooms, or other message, interactive or communication facilities involving IAITAM or IAITAM World and other users (“Forums”), the User agrees to use such forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the User agrees that when using a Forum, the User shall not violate the law by:
- Defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening, or otherwise violating the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publishing, posting, distributing, or disseminating any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information.
- Uploading or downloading files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary consents.
- Deleting any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsifying the origin or source of any material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Knowingly introducing viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage, alter, or destroy this Software or the operation of another’s computer system, mobile device, network, software, program, documentation, or data contained therein.
- Knowingly accessing or attempting to access or use IAITAM or IAITAM World’s computer system, computer network, or any part thereof, including this Software, for the purpose of devising or executing any scheme or artifice to defraud; obtaining money property or services by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations or promises; or committing theft, including but not limited to theft of proprietary information.
- IAITAM or IAITAM World reserves the right to remove any contents of this Software received from users for violations of IAITAM or IAITAM World forum use policies and other Applicable regulations and law, including violations of others’ constitutional rights. IAITAM or IAITAM World reserves the right to edit any notices or postings for length if and when such length interferes with other users’ access to and use of this forum.
- The User acknowledges that chats, conferences, bulletin boards, discussion webs and any other such interactive or communications’ forums hosted by this Software are public and not private communications. Further, the User acknowledges that chats, posting conferences, discussion webs and other communications by other Users are not endorsed by IAITAM or IAITAM World, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or Approved by IAITAM or IAITAM World.
The Author of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation is provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with the User.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES
In no event shall the author of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT be liable for any special, consequential, incidental, or indirect damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, legal problems, or any other possible pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if the Author of this Software is aware of the possibility of such damages and known defects.
As a condition of use of the IAITAM or IAITAM World Software, the User agrees to indemnify IAITAM or IAITAM World, and any other affiliated entity, its collective commissioners, officers, employees and agents against any and all liability, expenses (including attorney’s fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from User’s use of this Software (IAITAM or IAITAM World) and it’s services, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by User of these terms and conditions.
The Author of this software products makes no guarantees concerning production functionality or features, their continued persistence, or continued viability.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to Applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitation set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.
Closing of Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the User and IAITAM or IAITAM World with respect to this Software and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and IAITAM or IAITAM World with respect to this Software. This Agreement shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers, and other terms contained in this Software; provided, however, that in the event of a conflict between such other terms and the terms of this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall control.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to principles of conflicts of law, except to the extent superseded by the laws of the United Stated of America.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect two basic types of information – personal information and anonymous information – and we may use personal and anonymous information to create a third type of information, aggregate information. Personal Information means information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual’s first and last name, company of association, e-mail address and/or telephone number. Anonymous Information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, an individual (including an individual’s computing device). Aggregate Information means information about groups or categories of individuals which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual. We may share Aggregate and Anonymous Information with other parties without restriction.
We collect the following categories of information:
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, which may include personal data such as: your first name and surname, country of residence, company, e-mail address, username, and password.
- Transaction information you provide when you request information or interact with service from us, whether on our sites or through our applications, including identification information. If you conduct transactions, we may collect and retain some or all the information related to these transactions, including transaction amount(s), parties involved, time and manner of exchange, and other transaction circumstances, such as payment method and names or emails of external third-party accounts.
- Information you provide in public forums on our Service. Please note that our sites and applications may offer chat, forums, community environments (including multiplayer gameplay) or other tools that do not have a restricted audience. If you provide Personal Information when you use any of these features, that Personal Information may be publicly posted and otherwise disclosed without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party. We do not require our users to include sensitive data (e.g., race, ethnicity, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union, physical or mental health, sexual life, or criminal record) in their account. If you choose to post any such data to your account or public forums on our Service, please understand that it is visible to others as noted above. We have no obligation to keep private any sensitive information or personally identifiable information that you have made available to other users or the public using these functions. To request removal of your Personal Information from a public forum on one of our sites or applications, please contact Customer Support at https://world.iaitam.org.
- Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, video, post, or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information.
- Content, communications, and other information you provide to us, view or engage with when you use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms (such as social networking sites) or link your profile from a third-party site or platform to your registered account. We collect information about how you use our Services, such as the types of content you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, the people or accounts you interact with, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
- Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications, or associated with your internet protocol (IP) address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier and features, IP address, web pages you visited prior to coming to our sites, proxy server, operating system, web browser and add-ons, internet service provider or your mobile carrier, and third-party user handles associated with your account when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms, or open e-mails that we send. We use logins, cookies, device information and IP addresses to identify you and log your use.
- Your marketing preferences.
- Information you share with us in connection with surveys, contests, or promotions.
- Communications that you send to us, such as customer support inquiries or other inquiries related to your account.
Additionally, there are a few special circumstances to note:
- Intellectual Property Claim Notices: If you notify us of an intellectual property claim, the information in your claim notice may be shared with other parties to the disagreement or third parties in our discretion and as required by law.
- Beta Service User: If you volunteer to serve as a beta participant for our pre-commercial content, we may track bug reports and individual system performance in an effort to test our technology rigorously before it is deployed.
- Former Customer: If you discontinue your use of our Service, we may keep your registration file in our database for use in the event that you elect to renew your use of our Service, as well as for anti-fraud and other such protective measures.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect information you provide directly to us when you request products, services, or information from us, register with us, participate in public forums or other activities on our sites and applications, respond to customer inquiries or surveys, or otherwise interact with us. We also record some of this information automatically when you use our Services. We also may receive some of this information from third parties.
- We collect the types of information as outlined in Section 1 and when you visit our sites or applications, when you register and manage your account, when you use our Services, when you purchase a product or services from us, when you post to public forums or chats, if you send us support inquiries, intellectual property claims or other claims, complaints or inquiries, when you participate in contests or promotions, or when we ask you for information for contractual or legal reasons.
- YOUR CONTROLS, RIGHTS AND CHOICES
5.1 Data Retention
5.3 Account Closure
We retain your Personal Information even after you have closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, respond to government investigations, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our Terms of Service or other terms or policies, and protect our and other’s rights. We will retain Anonymous Information and Aggregate Information after your account has been closed. As we do not control data you shared with others, such data will remain visible or accessible.
We implement technical, physical, and organizational security safeguards designed to protect your data, from loss, misuse and unauthorized access and disclosure. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, given the nature of electronic communications and information processing technologies, we cannot guarantee the security or safety of any information that is send to us, transmitted through the Internet, or stored on our systems. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach by others of any of our physical, technical, or organizational safeguards.
Last Update: Mar 05, 2021